Friday 28 April 2023

A Social Media Site

Hi FAU Bloggers,

Today I'm going to write about a social media page I visit frequently. I could write about a number of music-related sites that I visit regularly but I thought it would be good to write about something different. The site I’m going to tell you about is an Instagram site in Spanish on the topic of healthy living called healthychoicebienestar (https://www.instagram.com/healthychoicebienestar/). It's a site that publishes healthy, plant-based recipes but with the added bonus of often providing information on the nutritional value of the ingredients and other beneficial properties they may have. I guess I visit this site 2 or 3 times per week. The meals are often quick-cook recipes that are easy to follow, and, as the name of the site suggests, are very healthy. I actually know about this site because it’s written by my wife ☺. She only began it at the beginning of this year, in January. She resumed it to coincide with Veganuary, an annual challenge for people to go vegan for a month. She put up a post every day for 31 consecutive days, and has carried on posting frequently since then. One of the best thing about the site is that I get to eat all the delicious food that you can see in the pictures on the Instagram page.



Write about a social media site you visit frequently.

Say:
What it's called,
What it's about,
How you discovered it,
Why you like it,
How often you visit it.

Mention anything interesting or important. Try to write at least 200 words. Leave a comment on my blog and on the blogs of 3 classmates.




7 comments:

  1. wow! i think its a very good page, espacially for who we are vegan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please feel free to share it. My wife will be very pleased:)

      Delete
  2. I loved the site, it is very interesting for vegans and vegetarians. I'm going to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont vegetarian nor vegan, but the food look great and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I´m a vegetarian so I will follow the site

    ReplyDelete

Test Practice

https://www.examenglish.com/PET/PET_listening.html Do ALL notes & multiple choice sections