Friday 23 June 2023

A good place to eat

Hi FAU Bloggers:
One of my favourite places to eat in Santiago is Ram Salaam, an Indian restaurant in Santa Isabel between Condell and Italia. It's 100% authentic and is extremely cheap for the quality. I like it because although the recipes are quite basic, they are wonderfully tasty. Another thing I like about Ram Salaam is the fact that it has many vegan options. I eat there at least once a month. I usually go with my wife but we often go with friends and always take visiting family there. Some people find it a little "grubby" but I love it. My favourite dishes are the lentil and mushroom dishes but they also offer other tasty options. The family who run the restaurant are from Northern Indian. They have 2 young children both of whom have been born since we have been regulars at the restaurant. The young children both help in the restaurant.



Write about a place you like to go to eat in Santiago.
Say:
Where it is,
How often you go,
Who you go with,

Why you like it.

What dishes you like,



Try to write about 200 words. Write a comment on your teachers' and 3 classmates blogs.

2 comments:

  1. You can tell that it is a very Chilean place, I would like to know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a very good place to eat

    ReplyDelete

Test Practice

https://www.examenglish.com/PET/PET_listening.html Do ALL notes & multiple choice sections